Welcome to my blog!

Hi there!

This blog is related to my autobiography DMD Life art and me plus there will be non related posts. I have the disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and that has left me in a near paralyzed state, I wrote this book in 10 months using one finger clicking one mouse button on one on screen keyboard! Be a follower by clicking in the box on the right and you'll get every new post I make. Feel free to join in with your comments and enjoy!

Ian,

Author and Digital Artist

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Independence

There's lots of talk about scottish independence in the UK news, but independence means a totally different thing for those with DMD. Just to get myself out of bed would be an enormous leap and feeding myself would literally make my life easier. If that's not to be yet, then I've learnt to be content with where I am and be positive! All this physical stuff isn't important but being happy in your mind totally is. Read how I have always found diversions away from DMD here; http://duchennemen.net16.net/buymybook.html

Back tomorrow with more about my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment