Welcome to my blog!

Hi there!

This blog is related to my autobiography DMD Life art and me plus there will be non related posts. I have the disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and that has left me in a near paralyzed state, I wrote this book in 10 months using one finger clicking one mouse button on one on screen keyboard! Be a follower by clicking in the box on the right and you'll get every new post I make. Feel free to join in with your comments and enjoy!

Ian,

Author and Digital Artist

Tuesday 8 May 2012

The DMD balancing act

FREE ebook offer still on!!!!!! 18 days left!!!!!

Last night I had tremendous difficulties trying to move my wheelchair. I have a very light control which is very easy to move but I simply couldn't operate it at all. My arm was tired because I'd been typing with my mouse. Only when my arm was moved could I just barely move and get to bed.

Those moments are very worrying as you feel out of control. Thankfully because I have voice recognition I can do my work on these tired days. Perhaps I should have used it but sometimes quietly typing helps me express myself better. The DMD balancing act goes on!

I remember in school how I used to be able to eat a snack at break time but then it took too long. DMD certainly is relentless

Extract;
...A short recess was always taken at quarter past ten that lasted 15 minutes; I used to eat a small snack that was until it took me longer than a quarter of hour to eat it!...

Read more about the constant DMD balancing act in my book DMD LIFE ART & ME!

Please visit here to buy my paperback version; http://duchennemen.net16.net/Buy-my-book-s/

Don't forget my FREE e-book offer!!!!! For one month only until the 26th of May my e-book version of DMD LIFE ART & ME is FREE, you can get your FREE version here; https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/69702

Only 18 days left!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment