Welcome to my blog!

Hi there!

This blog is related to my autobiography DMD Life art and me plus there will be non related posts. I have the disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and that has left me in a near paralyzed state, I wrote this book in 10 months using one finger clicking one mouse button on one on screen keyboard! Be a follower by clicking in the box on the right and you'll get every new post I make. Feel free to join in with your comments and enjoy!

Ian,

Author and Digital Artist

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Remembering

FREE EBOOK offer still on!!! Just 6 days to go now!!!

My friend Carl mentioned he was remembering those with DMD who have died. I thought I would also remember some of my friends who's lives were cut short by this cruel disease. I would just like to take this chance to mention John, Stuart and Sam, I miss these guys and I still find it strange that they aren't here.

My book is dedicated to Sam Morgan, he was a great positive man even though he was really struggling with this condition.

Extract;
...This book is dedicated to my dear friend ... Sam Morgan. He was sadly and cruelly taken in ... 2010 by the deadly claw of this muscle disease. Your kind, loving
and brave soul will be fondly remembered ever more....

So this one is to remember not just my friends but all those who sadly died. All our thoughts go out to the family members who remain. I believe one day we'll all be seeing each other again one way or another. Keep on hoping for the best!

Please visit here to buy my paperback version; http://duchennemen.net16.net/Buy-my-book-s/



Don't forget my FREE e-book offer!!!!! For one month only until the 28th of May my e-book version of DMD LIFE ART & ME is FREE, you can get your FREE version here; https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/69702

Only 6 days left!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment