Welcome to my blog!

Hi there!

This blog is related to my autobiography DMD Life art and me plus there will be non related posts. I have the disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and that has left me in a near paralyzed state, I wrote this book in 10 months using one finger clicking one mouse button on one on screen keyboard! Be a follower by clicking in the box on the right and you'll get every new post I make. Feel free to join in with your comments and enjoy!

Ian,

Author and Digital Artist

Thursday 17 May 2012

The right equipment is vital

Free EBOOK offer still on!!!!! 9 days to go, Final stretch!!!!!!!!!

Right equipment is vital.

In the years following my stay in hospital I had developed a very painful sore area on the bridge of my nose. It was agony putting my mask on every night. You see the mask was poorly fitting and this caused many a tearful night!

Extract;
...The skin on the bridge of my nose had broken down badly due to the poorly fitting mask I was given, it often bled quite a lot. Luckily a few years later I received a much better mask which cured that problem and the bridge of my nose recovered as best as it could but unfortunately I still have a scar there...

Once I received that new mask it was sheer relief. I sleep so much better now! However if you wear a mask a lot there's always something dented, my forehead takes the brunt but it certainly doesn't bleed and hurt like my nose did. It is so important to get the right equipment, there are some horror stories out there of people waiting years for things.

Read about my battles for equipment in my book DMD LIFE ART & ME!

Please visit here to buy my paperback version; http://duchennemen.net16.net/Buy-my-book-s/

Don't forget my FREE e-book offer!!!!! For one month only until the 26th of May my e-book version of DMD LIFE ART & ME is FREE, you can get your FREE version here; https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/69702

Only 9 days left!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment