Welcome to my blog!

Hi there!

This blog is related to my autobiography DMD Life art and me plus there will be non related posts. I have the disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and that has left me in a near paralyzed state, I wrote this book in 10 months using one finger clicking one mouse button on one on screen keyboard! Be a follower by clicking in the box on the right and you'll get every new post I make. Feel free to join in with your comments and enjoy!

Ian,

Author and Digital Artist

Thursday 10 May 2012

Not just another statistic

FREE ebook still available for your reading pleasure!!!! 16 days left!!!! Time is ticking!

My parents were given a twelve year life expectancy for me at my diagnosis. There are many horrible stories out there about other families told the average life expectancy in a most insensitive way.

Averages can't account for differences in care and things like poverty and no medical facilities. No one should see them as a hard and fast deadline but as a guide. No one really knows their dying day and any one regardless of illness could die in the next second. That's why it's really good to live each day at a time and not take tomorrow as a given. Think positively because who knows a person with DMD may live to be the oldest ever!

Extract;
...With expert care from my family and some careful monitoring I had survived the averages so far....

Read more about the day I broke the average I was given in my book DMD LIFE ART & ME!

Please visit here to buy my paperback version; http://duchennemen.net16.net/Buy-my-book-s/
Don't forget my FREE e-book offer!!!!! For one month only until the 26th of May my e-book version of DMD LIFE ART & ME is FREE, you can get your FREE version here; https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/69702

Only 16 days left!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment