Welcome to my blog!

Hi there!

This blog is related to my autobiography DMD Life art and me plus there will be non related posts. I have the disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and that has left me in a near paralyzed state, I wrote this book in 10 months using one finger clicking one mouse button on one on screen keyboard! Be a follower by clicking in the box on the right and you'll get every new post I make. Feel free to join in with your comments and enjoy!

Ian,

Author and Digital Artist

Friday 11 May 2012

University or not?

AWESOME FREE ebook offer still on!!!!!!! 15 days left!!!!!!

During the hardest year in my life in which I nearly died in ICU, there were decisions to be made in school. We had to fill out UCAS forms to choose which university to go to. For some reason I never felt I was going to go to one. I was proved right as I had two more ICU visits coming up, scary stuff indeed, staying alive was more important than a degree.

I ended up with a very weakened chest, a mini tracheotomy and a ventilator all in the space of year. I was shellshocked and totally confused by life and ended up playing computer games for 4 years. It wasn't because I chose to be deliberately lazy either.

Extract;
...I knew and came to realise after my near death experience that my DMD had the potential to get much worse and much nastier. School would be fast approaching and most of my peers and friends had to choose their potential universities...

My life may have ended like this, 'he gave up and then faded into obscurity and died',

BUT NO!

I found a voluntary job online, then I was led to digital art, then I wrote a book and am writing another. All without a degree, university is not the only way to find employment, learning on the job is a great way to progress or you could work for yourself. There's always options!

Read through my extraordinary life in my book DMD LIFE ART & ME!

Please visit here to buy my paperback version; http://duchennemen.net16.net/Buy-my-book-s/ 
Don't forget my FREE e-book offer!!!!! For one month only until the 26th of May my e-book version of DMD LIFE ART & ME is FREE, you can get your FREE version here; https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/69702

Only 15 days left!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment