Welcome to my blog!

Hi there!

This blog is related to my autobiography DMD Life art and me plus there will be non related posts. I have the disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and that has left me in a near paralyzed state, I wrote this book in 10 months using one finger clicking one mouse button on one on screen keyboard! Be a follower by clicking in the box on the right and you'll get every new post I make. Feel free to join in with your comments and enjoy!

Ian,

Author and Digital Artist

Monday 14 May 2012

Humour in unexpected places

Don't forget my FANTASTIC FREE e-book offer is still on!!!! 12 days LEFT!!!!

During my second stay in ICU I was in severe danger yet again. I had to be rushed to the hospital one cool autumn evening gasping for breath and feeling distressed. I eventually had to go back onto a ventilator and have yet another mini tracheotomy inserted. I quickly recovered because I had made the right decision to get checked out at the hospital at just the right time.

As my recovery progressed my sense of humour certainly returned! Also I showed that I do indeed have expensive tastes!

Extract;
...One comical incident happened when he described a drug called Domperidone but I thought he said Don Perignon the Champagne! He [the doctor] was in fits of laughter and liked my expensive tastes, we all laughed at that...

It just goes to show that even in the midst of extreme trials there's always something to smile about.

Read more of my champagne moments in my book DMD LIFE ART & ME!!

Please visit here to buy my paperback version; http://duchennemen.net16.net/Buy-my-book-s/
Don't forget my FREE e-book offer!!!!! For one month only until the 26th of May my e-book version of DMD LIFE ART & ME is FREE, you can get your FREE version here; https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/69702

Only 12 days left!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment