Welcome to my blog!

Hi there!

This blog is related to my autobiography DMD Life art and me plus there will be non related posts. I have the disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and that has left me in a near paralyzed state, I wrote this book in 10 months using one finger clicking one mouse button on one on screen keyboard! Be a follower by clicking in the box on the right and you'll get every new post I make. Feel free to join in with your comments and enjoy!

Ian,

Author and Digital Artist

Friday 18 May 2012

Not just boys




8 days left in my fantastic FREE ebook offer!!!!! Not long left now!

When I was growing up I only ever thought males got DMD but thanks to Facebook and far more information I now know that females can also develop it. The genetics are complicated enough but the XX of a female's genetics in some cases go haywire and they end up having the same DMD males get. That's truly tragic but the males and females with DMD are far from tragic!

Extract; ...Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is a rare (approx. 1 in 3500 births in the UK) severe terminal muscle wasting genetic disease that gradually kills all the body’s muscle cells...

My book deals with the male perspective and you can see the challenges I endured in my book, DMD LIFE ART & ME!

Please visit here to buy my paperback version; http://duchennemen.net16.net/Buy-my-book-s/

 Don't forget my FREE e-book offer!!!!! For one month only until the 26th of May my e-book version of DMD LIFE ART & ME is FREE, you can get your FREE version here; https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/69702

Only 8 days left!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment