Welcome to my blog!

Hi there!

This blog is related to my autobiography DMD Life art and me plus there will be non related posts. I have the disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and that has left me in a near paralyzed state, I wrote this book in 10 months using one finger clicking one mouse button on one on screen keyboard! Be a follower by clicking in the box on the right and you'll get every new post I make. Feel free to join in with your comments and enjoy!

Ian,

Author and Digital Artist

Monday 28 May 2012

ONLY 5 hours left!

FREE EBOOK offer still on!!!!!! Just over 5 HOURS left!!!!

Living with DMD

There's a temptation to call people who have DMD, 'DMD boys' or 'DMD girls'. I feel that is all backwards because you give the condition pre-emenence over the person. Surely we are a boy/girl/man/woman with DMD. It's good to see the person before the disease.

Sometimes even I slip up and say DMD person but I try very hard not too, because living with a stereotype hanging over you can belittle you.
DMD kid can instantly bring connotations of average life expectancies, not walking by a certain age and so on. Duchenne's doesn't effect every person living with it exactly the same, there can be big differences in all the DMD variables.

Extract; ...I’m Ian Griffiths from South Wales. This book is a story of my life so far up to the age of twenty five years. I live with and suffer from the ill effects of DMD....

Read about the person first in my book DMD LIFE ART & ME!

Please visit here to buy my paperback version; http://duchennemen.net16.net/Buy-my-book-s/

Don't forget my FREE e-book offer!!!!! For one month only until the 28th of May my e-book version of DMD LIFE ART & ME is FREE, you can get your FREE version here; https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/69702

Only a little over 5 hours left!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment