Welcome to my blog!

Hi there!

This blog is related to my autobiography DMD Life art and me plus there will be non related posts. I have the disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and that has left me in a near paralyzed state, I wrote this book in 10 months using one finger clicking one mouse button on one on screen keyboard! Be a follower by clicking in the box on the right and you'll get every new post I make. Feel free to join in with your comments and enjoy!

Ian,

Author and Digital Artist

Friday 4 May 2012

Not thinking about DMD


FREE ebook offer still on!!!!!!  22 days left!!!!!

I may have DMD but some of the best times I've had have been when the condition doesn't even enter my mind. Dwelling on it will lead to negativity and my life couldn't move on like that.

Once I'm comfortable and busy then I don't think about it. I remember just enjoying watching rental movies with my family way back in the 1990's. No DVD then just good ol' VHS! Doing what most families do really helps keep those with DMD stay grounded.

Extract;
...My mother would occasionally rent out a VHS from the local rental shop, so we could watch films we missed...

Read more of these normal everyday things in my book DMD LIFE ART & ME!


Please visit here to buy my paperback version; http://duchennemen.net16.net/Buy-my-book-s/


  
Don't forget my FREE e-book offer!!!!! For one month only until the 26th of May my e-book version of DMD LIFE ART & ME is FREE, you can get your FREE version here; https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/69702

Only 22 days left!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment